5.04.2012

Essay 1-02a: Have a Happy Studying Abroad! x)


Exchange students from overseas will needs to know is some things. I will tell you about KGU. First is what we can use a bus of KGU. Second is what we can use English Lounge. Next is about a bakery of KGU. Last is about Lawson in KGU.

First, you all can use a bus of KGU. This bus is servicing to KGU from Kumamoto Station. A purpose of this system is what KGU serve convenience for a day student. If it were difficult for you to go school by only yourself, you can use a bus of KGU. And you can go school easily! x) Please be sure to use when you go to school. :)

Second, I will tell you about English Lounge. It place is for exchange student. There is the first floor of building No.1. We can enjoy conversation, discussion and so on at English Lounge.Moreover, we can have a party, game and so on. English Lounge is the place of intercultural exchange. Halloween party is planned in November and Christmas party is planned in December. Open hours is 9:30 to 17:30. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday is opening. Whoever is  college persons can make use of English Lounge. (For example, student, the staff of KGU  etc)

Next, I will tell you about bakery of KGU. We can get many kinds of bread there. There are many kinds of bread which is what we can eat  as a meal or tea and snack, some drinks and soft ice cream. Incidentally, I like a strawberry juice which sell at the bakery. Moreover, there are a place where we can sit for have a lunch.
Let's enjoy a lunch there.

Last, I will tell you about Lawson in KGU. Lawson is very famous convenience store. The store sell various thing. For example, foods, drinks, magazine and stationery. Also, we can get a meal, tea or snack and drinks at Lawson. Kind of food is rice dish, noodle or instant noodle, sandwich, salad, and so on. We can have hot to eat and cold to eat in here. Kind of tea or snack is cake, pudding, ice cream, chocolate, chips and so on. The store is so useful for us.

As a summary, what I would like to tell you is KGU has many convenient and useful place. I told you about a bus of KGU, English Lounge, Bakery and Lawson. I wish this information is useful for you.
[411words]










5 comments:

  1. Hello. I'm Rina.

    I think that a bus of KGU is very convenience!

    Have you gone English Lounge?
    I want to go there.

    I'm looking forward to reading next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'M Hazuki.
    I haven't been known about KGU's bus.
    Thank you for teaching me.
    How often do you go to English Lounge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm Naomi.
    I think that bus of KGU is very convenience but I haven't use a it.
    I think that I want to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used a bus of KGU, but I want to use it.
    How do you came to school? Do yo use a bus of KGU?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ENGLISH LOUNGE is very nice.
    Do you often go there?

    ReplyDelete